If you require access to an APWireless site, please follow the instructions below or call us at 01543 547 905.
A Risk Assessment and Method Statement will be required in every case, and where an installation or upgrade is proposed, drawings will also be required.
- We will endeavour to provide access at the requested time and date. However, in some cases we may require up to 48 hours’ notice to allow us to make any necessary arrangements with a superior landlord or other third party.
- In the case of South Staffordshire Water and Cambridge Water sites we require 7 day’s prior notice for planned work. However in the case of an emergency access request we will endeavour to provide access within 24 hours of request.
- All persons accessing site must have a copy of the relevant RAMS and their personal certificates of competence.
- Please pay close attention to any site specific access instructions that we provide you with.
- If you require a login username and password please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will revert to you as soon as possible.
- As of NOV 30 2016 we launched a new version of the Bing Map. Please allow 30 seconds for all pins (sites) to load again.