With offices across the world working closely with one another, our workplace is a melting pot of cultures and ideas where we think globally, but act locally. We believe the best way to take care of our clients is to start with treating our employees right. Our atmosphere encourages innovation, rewards initiative, and recognises hard work. But it doesn’t stop there. Our dedication to the community goes beyond charitable contributions, with outreach programs and internship opportunities being just some of the reasons our growing group of happy mast site property owners can feel proud about partnering with us.
Position is based in our office in Lichfield, UK
The postholder will be part of a high-performing team and will be expected to lead, take ownership of their areas of responsibility and ensure accurate and timely completion of all assigned tasks. It is an integral transactional and reporting function in the Finance department.
This role touches all aspects of accounting from Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Journal Entries, Tax Reporting, Monthly Account Reconciliations, Payroll, Credit Control, Reporting, Operations assistance, and other special projects as needed.
The role would suit a recently qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA candidate, or an Undergraduate Accountancy degree with 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
The essential competencies or the role are:
- Must be able to communicate effectively across the company to research & resolve problems;
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles;
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills, ERP systems experience a plus;
- Must have strong numerical aptitude;
- Good verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong observation and analytical skills with creativity;
- Strong organisation skills with an attention to detail; ability to work independently, under pressure and effectively handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £32,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
Data research analyst will research raw addresses to obtain the land owner name, telephone numbers associated to the address/landlord, and other information that will generate rich leads to the sales department and for data base storage. In addition, this position involves calling civil government offices to obtain and collect raw leads/addresses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Data research analyst verifies information, operate data entry and prepare documents.
- Data research analyst will use different tools and software to find specific information to enrich the existing data.
- Assist and follow up with Sales Team.
- Manipulate existing data, edit current information, or proofread new entries to a database for accuracy.
- Checking completed work for errors or duplicate information before submitting to sales department.
This job currently has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to review and analyze data and information from multiple sources
Ability to enter and retrieve data from data bases
Ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets
A degree and/or experience in a relevant discipline, such as business information systems, computer science, economics, information management, mathematics or statistics preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have Microsoft Office User working knowledge; enter data accurately at a given speed; strong typing, analytical and computer skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 5 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Position is based in our office in Paisley, UK
Please send your resume to email@example.com