With offices across the world working closely with one another, our workplace is a melting pot of cultures and ideas where we think globally, but act locally. We believe the best way to take care of our clients is to start with treating our employees right. Our atmosphere encourages innovation, rewards initiative, and recognises hard work. But it doesn’t stop there. Our dedication to the community goes beyond charitable contributions, with outreach programs and internship opportunities being just some of the reasons our growing group of happy mast site property owners can feel proud about partnering with us.
APWireless Infrastructure Partners, LLC Company Location Walsall, United Kingdom
APWireless is the leading mobile phone mast site lease investment firm in the world.
We are focused on the strategic acquisition and management of ground, tower, rooftop and in-building mobile phone mast leases.
The Paralegal will be responsible for assisting the Legal Director with the acquisition of mobile phone site investments. The role will also require the paralegal to liaise with sales directors to ensure the process is managed efficiently and with regard to business needs.
Key Areas and Functions:
- Liaising with external solicitors by email and phone
- Reporting and updating Legal Director on the progress of site acquisitions
- Review and reporting on due diligence items pre acquisitions to include reviewing title documentation
- Undertaking due diligence on sites in legal
- Drafting and amending lease transactional documentation where required
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development
- Managing, with supervision, the negotiation of commercial leases and transfers and all aspects of site acquisition
- Have appropriate skills or ability to acquire and develop skills in order to utilise case management system
- Record work/progress on the company systems and write reports as required.
- Keep up to date with local, regional and national developments in site acquisition, to inform the work of AP Wireless UK.
- Working with the whole staff team to fulfil the strategic aims of AP Wireless UK.
- Undertake other duties as required commensurate with the level of qualifications and experience brought to the post.
- Maintain records, and compile data as requested.
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com